Subject: Partions Mappings, self done live cd, burning under Netbsd, Bash
To: None <muc-lists-netbsd-port-i386@moderators.muc.de>
From: Frank Kartest <localfun66@hotmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/11/2001 10:32:29
Hello NetBSD i386 Fans i´m new in NetBSD an i have got some questions:

1.) How are the partions mappings under NetBSD???
     (seconde partion on the first controller is not wd0b ??))

2.) Can anybody tell me a site where i can learn how do do my own self
booting CD. The default Boot-CD does not provide multi-user acess and i can
not use my programs (because of the libary), i also need a compiler.

3.) How i can burn CD´s under NetBSD i have compiled cdrecord and the tools
but cdrecord -scanbus tells me that there is no scsi-bus avaible (also i
don´t have a scsi-bus but is it possible to use ide-burner (scsi-ide
emulation))

4.) I´m moved from Li*** to NetBSD now i´m wondering if something like bash
does exist under NetBSD (i miss the extensions like tab full path and cursor
up last comand ...)

Thanx to all people which answer to this posting!!!