Subject: 3Com Megahertz 3CCFEM656 B
To: NetBSD/i386 List <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin Sullivan <ksulliva@psc.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/09/2001 08:56:40
Neither 1.5 nor -current seems to have support for the 3Com Megahertz
3CCFEM656-B card (cardbus, lan+modem).  I've included the relevent boot
messages below.  How hard would it be to support this card?

I have to decide whether to keep this card or have work buy me another
one.  "A bird in the hand..."

        -Kevin

3Com Corporation, 3CCFEM656B-LAN, LAN, 1 (manufacturer 0x0, product 0x0)
3Com product 0x6562 (ethernet network, revision 0x02) at cardbus0 dev 0
function 0 not configured
3Com Corporation, 3CCFEM656B-MDM, MDM, 1 (manufacturer 0x0, product 0x0)
3Com product 0x6563 (miscellaneous communications, revision 0x02) at
cardbus0 dev 0 function 1 not configured