Subject: Re: Problems with ipf :)
To: Simas Mockevicius <symka@vejas.lt>
From: None <wojtek@wojtek.from.pl>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/09/2001 09:03:12

> I have falowing situation:
>
> One server (firewall) based on NetBSD 1.5 (ipf + nat), I have 2 real IP adresses,
> one I gave to server, other I need to attach to computer who is behind firewall...
>
> If you know what I mean :)
>
> Explaining: I need to set real IP address to computer which is inside my local
> network, I know how to do it with iptables (Linux), but with ipf and nat.... I
> readed all (I think :) networking manuals about ipf and did'nt find any examples
> for my case...

assuming your first IP is 1.2.3.4, second 1.2.3.5, your first machine IP
on local net is 192.168.1.2 and your second machine IP on local net is
192.168.1.100 do on first machine

route add -host 1.2.3.5 192.168.1.100

and on second machine define this real ip 1.2.3.5 on any interface and
route add -host 1.2.3.5 127.0.0.1