Subject: Re: NetBSD/1.5 tries to boot from wd0 instead of sd0
To: Ray Phillips <r.phillips@mailbox.uq.edu.au>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/01/2001 18:38:10
On Mar 2, 12:15pm, Ray Phillips wrote:
>What haven't I done that I should have, or perhaps there's a compatibility
>problem with my NCR SCSI controller?

Go into the BIOS and select boot from SCSI before boot from IDE.  If you
don't have a SCSI option, you don't have boot PROMs on your SCSI controller.

HTH,
~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic
route!