Subject: Re: Problems with imap-uw under 1.5, i386
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/26/2001 16:45:02
On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Manuel Bouyer wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 26, 2001 at 04:17:48PM -0500, Jon Lindgren wrote:
> >
> > Perhaps - I made sure I've got the most recent pkgsrc.tar.gz (late
> > Sat. evening), but I'm assuming you mean the pkgsrc utilities
> > themselves?  If so, is there a tarball of just these utilities?  How might
>
> No, I was talking of the pkgsrc.tar.gz itself.

Unless anything has changed since late sat night, I'm on the latest.  I
got the tarball from:

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/pkgsrc.tar.gz

Any ideas?

-
Jon
 - The opinions expressed are not necesarily those of my employer.
 - USATODAY.com latest Health news for 12/4/2000 at 2:10 p.m.:
    Tobacco firm backs lung cancer test: Spaz the cat will never again
    want for medication to relieve his constipation.