Subject: RE: JDK for netBSD non-emulated
To: Dave Burgess , <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: B. Bogart <bbogart@acs.ryerson.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/24/2001 02:37:59
Thanks for the help, that did make a difference, but *now* I'm getting
this:

20$ java Clock2
In class Clock2: void main(String argv[]) is not defined

I imagine argv[] is the string that stores the command line arguments, I'm
getting this error with all the included demos...

Thanks everyone for your time, and help.

Ben Bogart

On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Dave Burgess wrote:

> Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:58:16 -0600
> From: Dave Burgess <burgess@neonramp.com>
> To: B. Bogart <bbogart@acs.ryerson.ca>
> Subject: RE: JDK for netBSD non-emulated
>
> Try the following from the directory where Clock2.class exists:
>
> java ./Clock2.class
>
> or
>
> java ./Clock2
>
> I'm guessing the last one will work.