Subject: Re: nvi-m18n segmentation falut -core dump
To: None <kazuhiko_takai@anet.ne.jp>
From: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/11/2001 23:38:29
>I use nvi-m18n and it hangs up frequently these several months.
>It seems that it hangs up when a Chinese character comes at the end of
>a line.  For example, putting a Chinese character with canna into 79th
>column on an 80x24 kanji terminal, nvi-m18n stops.
>I hope somebody will help me.  thanks.

	yes, unfortunately there seem are corner cases in repaint logic,
	which needs to be debugged.

	if you could send me the exact keystroke and file that repeats the
	above symptom (for example "edit this file, "L" to go to the end of
	the screen, "$" to go to the end of line, enter "foo"),
	i can do something about it.

itojun