Subject: Re: netbsd and slowoffice
To: None <wojtek@wojtek.from.pl>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/04/2001 13:39:11
<wojtek@wojtek.from.pl> writes:

> > On Sun, Feb 04, 2001 at 10:04:07AM +0100, wojtek@wojtek.from.pl wrote:
> > > does anybode know how to run staroffice on netbsd. i have
> > > already-installed staroffice in /usr/local/StarOffice (moved from linux),
> > > installed linux emulation but javaldx dumps core
> >
> > What staroffice version, and what NetBSD version ?
> staroffice 5.2, netbsd 1.5

I think that problem has been reported before. 5.1 works, but is
reportedly no longer available on their site. I still have a copy of
the 5.1 tarfile if you want it (all 70 MB - let me know and I'll put
it in a publicly accessible directory) - once you put that in
/usr/pkgsrc/distfiles, you just go to the staroffice directory and
type "make install".