Subject: Re: Andy builds a monster...
To: NetBSD port-i386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Mark White <mark.white@st-edmund-hall.oxford.ac.uk>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/30/2001 14:50:34
Mark White writes:
> [BSDln:p1]~% df -h
> Filesystem   Total   Used  Avail Capacity  Mounted on
> /dev/wd0a     267M   125M   128M    49%    /
> /dev/wd1a    2.21G  1.33G   784M    63%    /usr
[...]

[Mike Cheponis asked about this, but his mail handler rejects
mail from .ac.uk as spam (how rude!), so I'm posting to the
list instead; others might be interested, anyway]

Yes, I had patched my df, to add a GNU-style humanised
version (I got fed up with counting decimal digits)  -- the
patch for the source and manpage can be got at:

    http://users.ox.ac.uk/~sedm0797/patches/dfh-patch

if anyone's interested (applied against 1.5 release, but I
don't suppose df has changed since then!).  Let me know if
you use it, and I might get around to send-pr'ing it... :-)

Mark <><