Subject: Re: NCR 53c710 support
To: Marc Fonvieille <fonvi@easynet.fr>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@Tangro.DE>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/29/2001 10:29:33
At 21:31 27.01.01 +0100, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
>I have an old compaq with a NCR 53c710 controller onboard and i would
>like to install NetBSD on it.
>Is the siop driver support that controller on 1.5 ?

No. Afaik, there is an amiga 53c7x0 driver that supports the 710, but it
does not use bus.h.

I've been trying to adapt siop to a 53c720 Nubus card (FWB Jackhammer) a
while back, but have not really been very successful. The 710 is fairly
different from the 720 and the 8x0 family, I seem to remember.

         hauke

--
Hauke Fath                        Tangro Software Components GmbH
                                         D-69115 Heidelberg