Subject: Re: Netatalk and HFS partitions
To: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@Tangro.DE>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/29/2001 10:24:16
At 12:18 28.01.01 -0500, gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:

>The macppc and mac68k ports both (so far as I recall, at least)
>have in-kernel HFS support, but for the reason above.

???

Last I read about it, none of the available hfs subsystems came with a BSD
compatible license.

Bill Studenmund and Paul Goyette worked on a port of an hfs filesystem a
long time ago but afair ran into unsolvable locking problems.

         hauke

--
Hauke Fath                        Tangro Software Components GmbH
                                         D-69115 Heidelberg