Subject: Netatalk and HFS partitions
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Robert D. Billings <rbilling@aros.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/27/2001 19:20:57
I would like to use netatalk to serve several HFS partitions to Macs
on my network. The server is a pentium based box running 1.5. I've
downloaded and compiled the HFSutils found in the packages
collection. But I can't find a way to allow access to these
partitions to the Macs without being able to actually mount these
using a mount point.

I've found the HFS for Linux source but can't compile it.

Does anybody have any suggestions? -- I've cross posted this because
I believe that at one point I read that the MacPPC port had included
HFS support in the kernal.

Rob