Subject: Re: apm
To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>
From: None <wojtek@wojtek.from.pl>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/27/2001 19:14:29
>  > how does apm in netbsd works? in linux i compiled it so system did
>  > powerdown on halt. on netbsd system does not powerdown on halt but instead
>  > i have to use main power switch (at back) instead of normal which does not
>  > work
>
> "halt -p" or "shutdown -ph now" works.
thank you - works fine.

BTW. it took my about 1.5 day to move completely from linux to netbsd -
most of the time was fetching when making ports :)

now beeing sure i have system that's getting better at time (while linux
now is getting worse and worse) the only thing left is soundcard - is
detected well, everything works but there's no or little noisy sound.
probably hardware is broken