Subject: multi booting suggestions
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 <bbogart@acs.ryerson.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/26/2001 15:58:07
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for a boot loader. I will have
partitions for NetBSD, Linux, and Win2k. I was originally just going to
use the NT4 boot loader but I needed to switch to win2k for FAT32
support. The Corel Linux boot loader was suggested to me, but I think
something that NetBSD or Win2k actually understands would be better. I
have only installed NetBSD at this point, how should I install win2k and
linux in terms of order? (BSD already there, then Win2k then Linux?)

Thanks all!

B. Bogart
Convergent Media Designer
Through scientific absolution we move further and further away from ourselves.