Subject: Re: Problems on a Cubix machine
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@slk.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/25/2001 10:49:00
On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, I wrote:

> Upon further investigation, it looks like this AMD chip is the same as
> the chip used by the NE2100 cards, so I'm gonna try mod'ing the:
>
> nele0   at isa? port 0x320 irq 9 drq 7                # NE2100
>
> line to:
>
> nele0   at isa? port 0x300 irq 5 drq 5                # NE2100
>
> (of course, there's an le child...).

This worked, no problem, although I'm only getting about 540k/s over the
interface.

-
Jon
 - The opinions expressed are not necesarily those of my employer.
 - USATODAY.com latest Health news for 12/4/2000 at 2:10 p.m.:
    Tobacco firm backs lung cancer test: Spaz the cat will never again
    want for medication to relieve his constipation.