Subject: Re: default optimization
To: Rafal Boni <rafal@mediaone.net>
From: Pat Wendorf <beholder@unios.dhs.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/22/2001 18:35:39
I have a few of these boat anchors along with a few newer boxes. Is
there any easy way to set the arch and cpu options to default to
something every time I install something from pkgsrc or I recompile the
kernel and system?

Even a little optimization is significant on smaller machines.

- Pat

--

Pat Wendorf