Subject: Re: NTFS and FAT32
To: Ben Bogart - FMPM/F1999 <bbogart@acs.ryerson.ca>
From: Mike Cheponis <mac@Wireless.Com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/16/2001 12:27:51
20G partition, FAT32 works great with NetBSD; I'm running 1.5; I run W2K,
W98se, NetBSD, and Linux all on same machine, sharing the same FAT32 partition.

(Now, of course, some would argue that needing to boot into each of these OSs
separately is a crock, and that wouldn't it be nice if -all- those OSs could
run as, say, tasks under a NetBSD-managed VM.  But I'm not quite ready to
roll up my sleeves and do the work! ;-)  [although see:
<http://www.netbsd.org/Changes/#vpc> ]

-Mike