Subject: Re: UltraDMA performance.
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: dkwok <dkwok@iware.com.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/07/2001 07:41:01
>Strange. I have a HTP366 and a 370 in my home machine; both of them with
>one drive per channel. No problems so far. But of course I don't have
uptimes
>longer than a few hours :)
>
>Did you check cables, and power supply ?

Cables are stock cables come with the High Point IDE controller. Power
supply..Hmm, how does it affect the performance?

I have a 350W heavy duty power supply for the machine.

On the other hand would the brand and the make of motherboard affect it?

Any one has been running raidframe on PT 366/370 with IDE hard drives for
production or have been running with long uptime?

David Kwok