Subject: modem troubles after full reformat
To: None <kent@tiamat.goathill.org>
From: Dragula <dragula@arlee.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/06/2001 18:53:32
hello, we dont know each other but below is the message i found regarding
the modem i am having trouble with.  I did full reformat ( cybermax 500 Mhz
Athlon) and now the modem will not be detected.  I have no idea on how to
find the right driver or as it does not seem available.  Also i do not know
how to get the modem to run again.  I am just writing in hope u might have
had some similar experience with this modem and may be able to give me a
pointer or two that u might of learned.  I would appreciate any advice u
might have to offer.  Thank you.

frustrated modem user