Subject: Re: control-alt-delete?
To: Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
From: Bill Squier <groo@old-ones.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/05/2001 14:07:57
On Fri, Jan 05, 2001 at 07:54:40PM +0100, Szilveszter Adam wrote:

> It is not that simple, IMHO. Although you can argue that it is not a
> hardware feature and only a DOS-convention, but on i386 just about every OS
> I have heard about respects it, and rightly so, since it is a major
> deviation from what people have gotten used to not do so. (Even NT does,
> although the login sequence can be initiated that way, too... a bit
> confusing, but it is the sparse exception.)

Stop here.  Exercise for the reader:

	Name all platforms NetBSD runs on which do not have at least one
	of {CTRL, ALT, DELETE} keys.

> Szeged University
> Szeged Hungary

Say hello to Zoltan Esik for me.

--
Bill Squier (groo@old-ones.com)                          http://www.netbsd.org
  I know I don't deserve a second chance; but as an American,