Subject: RE: I20 kernel crash
To: 'Andrew Doran' <ad@netbsd.org>
From: James Moulton <moulton@ons.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/04/2001 11:17:32
Thanks, the update works fine -- but, now the kernel looks like it
attaches the ld0 driver -- but I can't figure what the disk device name
should be to install the disk.  Any help on getting the device to work
would be a help.  (Like what do I need to pass to disklabel to find the disk)

later,
Jim Moulton