Subject: Re: probs with x11+bt848
To: Torsten KXtting <amnesia@t-online.de>
From: Dr. Rene Hexel <rh@vip.at>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/04/2001 16:54:30
Torsten KXtting wrote:

> "Direct Video not supported by visual...using XImages"
> It works , but i get only about 10 frames/second :(

  Is your $DISPLAY is local (":0.0")?  Direct video overlay output won't
work over the network (or a local tunnel).

> Im using NetBSD 1.5,Xfree4.0.2 (nv device), Geforce.

  I'm using about the same configuration (my XFree still is 4.0.1, but
that shouldn't matter).

> I already added the "UseFBDev" option, but it didnt help.

  I don't have UseFBDev in my config, but I have a

  Load "dbe" # Double buffer extension

  in the "Module" section.  Maybe that helps.  If it doesn't, I could
send you my complete XF86Config.

  Cheers
      ,
   Rene