Subject: RE: /tmp in swap - kernel panic - NetBSD 1.5
To: 'Andrew Gillham' <gillham@vaultron.com>
From: Jenkins, Graham K [IBM GSA] <Graham.K.Jenkins@team.telstra.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/03/2001 11:04:51
I suspect that the real problem is a memory leak in the
swapper.  I have been running some memory intensive
programs which progressively fill up swap to about 90%.

Before starting, swapctl -lk shows 0% usage
After finishing, drops from 90% to 8%
After repeated, more intensive test - drops from
90% to 30% - and stays there.

Does this ring bells for anyone?      G.