Subject: Re: CVS commit: syssrc
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@mail.augustsson.net>
From: None <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/20/2000 10:46:47
Lemme look through the code base tommorrow and get a feel for this.

If just cutting over isn't that hard I may just write this all up, post it
for comments on tech-kern and go ahead. Otherwise yes, migration is simpler
(probably with macro overrides so someone doesn't have to change the names
twice as isa_intr_establish is a perfectly good name).

James