Subject: Re: CVS commit: syssrc
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: None <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/20/2000 09:54:06
There's 2 ways to really look at this:

1. wssattach() looks at already assigned irq's and doesn't try to attach if
   it's irq is taken. (Ok, yuck..violates some abstraction and gets very bad
   very quick).

2. Have isa_intr_establish return NULL on conflict cases and all drivers that
   use it start checking return values. (Not horrible, but would require some
   fairly wide code changes).

James