Subject: Re: CVS commit: syssrc
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@mail.augustsson.net>
From: None <jchacon@genuity.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/20/2000 09:24:05
I have multiple machines with wss in them that aren't on irq 10, but the PCI
puts an ethernet card on that irq.

The problem is that any irq conflicts in a machine caused by auto-probed irq's
conflicting with hard coded ones like the wss isa one result in a panic() since
the interrupt handler registration routine has no error handling to speak of.

James