Subject: if_wi version
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/19/2000 17:25:29
So, I noticed that the patch posted on Bill Paul's page has some hacks
for adjusting rate settings on PRISM2 cards - and I don't see this in if_wi.c,
but I'm told that the FreeBSD patch was derived from the NetBSD patch.

What version of if_wi.c should I have?  Were these patches ever in the
tree?  My current version is 1.21.2.7.

BTW, several people on FreeBSD mailing lists are reporting the same
problem (everything starts timing out) as happening under some circumstances
with this driver now.  Has anyone got a card which has this problem now,
and didn't before?  If so, it would be instructive to sit around backing out
if_wi changes on such a box until it stops happening.  :)

-s