Subject: Re: coldfusion (undefined symbol)
To: User Noud <noud@knot.nl>
From: Jaromír Dolecek <dolecek@ics.muni.cz>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/19/2000 19:32:20
User Noud wrote:
> patching pkg-source and porting in is a thing to do for me,
> but this tracing is a bit to much for me.
> and i guess these trace snippets are to small to interpret.
> if any of you has some bright remark please do.
> think i have to lay-down the idee to get cf running on our suse-emul.
> for future ktrace's, i'd love to know the meaning of
> them "unimplemented", is it not found code ??

In this case, it means the ktrace doesn't contain information about
process's emulation, so it defaults to 'netbsd'. You might want
to run 'kdump -e linux', so that the default emulation (and syscall
name vector) is linux.

Also, you might want to clean the semaphores/shared memory
between runs - if the program terminates abnormally, it has to
chance to clean after itself, so that's probably why you see
the 'File exists' errors. 'ipcs' and 'ipcrm' might be of help here.

Jaromir
--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>      http://www.ics.muni.cz/~dolecek/
@@@@  Wanna a real operating system ? Go and get NetBSD, dammit!  @@@@