Subject: Changing screen fonts?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: T@W <lsp93@xs4all.nl>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/15/2000 23:40:10
Hi there,

A simple (?), basic Q:

How do I change the screenfont (which is a bit too big for my monitors)?

CheerZ,
T@W
NOTICE TO BULK E-MAILERS:
Pursuant to EU Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227,
and all nonsolicited commercial e-mail sent to this address is
subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of 1500 EURO.
__
Pursuant to Europe Code Section 17538.4
(c) Upon notification by a recipient of his or her request not
to receive any further unsolicited faxed OR ELECTRONICALLY MAILED
documents, no person or entity conducting business in this state
shall fax or cause to be faxed OR ELECTRONICALLY MAIL OR CAUSE TO BE
ELECTRONICALLY MAILED any unsolicited documents to that recipient.
(d) Any violation of subdivision (c) is an infraction punishable by
a fine of one thousand five hundred eurodollars (=B71500) for each and every
transmission.