Subject: Re: NetBSD-1.4 hang
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Erik Rungi <blackbox@openface.ca>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/29/2000 12:51:20
Woops sorry for the extremely late follow-up.

I don't have the debugger compiled into any kernels I could test with, all my
1.4 machines are more or less being used for other things.

When hung, the machine responds to icmp ping, but not much else, console seems
frozen, caps-lock light doesn't even go on and off.

I could try building a test machine to try this out but I don't know when I'll
have time to do this.

erik