Subject: Re: SB PCI 128 / eap
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@mail.augustsson.net>
From: Gavan Fantom <gavan@coolfactor.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/28/2000 17:32:24
On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Lennart Augustsson wrote:

> > Updated symptoms: Sometimes plays, (usually twice) and then the interrupts
> > stop coming. I assume something is not being reset that my board revision
> > is sensitive to.

[debug info]

> The only thing you can really tell from this is that in the second case there
> are no interrupts.

OK, the symptoms here are the same as the remaining problems I have with
my SB 64 PCI under 1.5_BETA2.

Not being familiar with the internals of device drivers or the audio
subsystem I can't offer any suggestions, but I think you now have two
people who can reliably reproduce these symptoms and who would be able to
test any patches or perform other experiments to narrow this down.

Is there a PR open on this, or is one worth opening?

--
Gillette - the best a man can forget