Subject: Re: USB keyboard and 1.5BETA_2
To: Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>
From: Oleg Polyanski <luke@jetinf.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/28/2000 18:51:29
Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au> writes:

 Actually, when I tried last time to  use USB keyboard (with `keyboard legacy
 support' in BIOS settings switched to `keyb+mouse'), kernel complained about
 error in USB  port the keyboard  was connected  to, tried to  restart it and
 that was all -  keyboard didn't worked.  Lennart  noticed that this is still
 unimplemented at  those moment  (middle of may,   1999).  I  don't  was that
 feature implemented or not. Details should be available somewhere in archive
 but right now I cannot find those letters on the web. Will dig in my private
 archives tonight.

--
        -- Oleg Polyanski <olgerd@pobox.com>