Subject: Re: Question about keyboards and new pcs.
To: None <tm_wanka@earthling.net, port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/20/2000 06:11:51
	Actually,
which has a lot of "extra" buttons along its top and left hand edges.  I
figure there must be some sort of general way these keys are implemented,
because I aso see similar looking keyboards on Compaq Presarios as well.
While I'm sure I could define functions for them, I'm really interested in
what these keys look like to the keyboard driver and/or the X server.
-Brian