Subject: Re: New PC, load 3 OS?
To: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
From: Brian Gregor <bgregor@buphy.bu.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/19/2000 09:58:24
I'd suggest getting System Commander, from
http://www.v-com.com/product/sc2_ind.html

I'm using it right now, and it works very well.  I think it needs
Win98 to install on, but a little 500 meg partition for Win98 and
you're all set.

Next week I'll be setting up my PC to boot like this:
(6.8 gig disk): 500 meg win 98 to host System Commander
		~300 meg for NetBSD swap & /
		rest for win2k
(4.3 gig disk): Linux/Hurd/Solaris/Whatever
(9.1 gig SCSI): the rest of NetBSD

brian