Subject: Re: SoundBlaster 64 PCI and eap driver
To: Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@antioche.lip6.fr>
From: Gavan Fantom <gavan@coolfactor.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/15/2000 21:15:34
On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Gavan Fantom wrote:

> So I took out the bktr and the sound card works now. Hmm. Is this actually
> a problem with the BIOS, or is there a bug in one of the drivers?

Well, I say works... works about 3 out of 4 times I play an audio file.
Otherwise it just locks up and times out after a minute or so with
audioplay stuck trying to exit and unresponsive to kill -9.

If I don't kill -9 it, I get:

audioplay: audio drain ioctl failed: Resource temporarily unavailable

Still an IRQ problem? I think it's still sharing with APCS, but I have
*no* idea how to shift that.

--
Gillette - the best a man can forget