Subject: Re: 1.5beta + TP310E
To: David Brownlee <abs@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/05/2000 10:20:28
On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 07:59:10PM +0000, David Brownlee wrote:
> 	If you have time, try an anoncvs tree of between 1.4 and 1.5
> 	to identify when the problem was introduced...

It's a bit painful over a 33600 bps modem link.. ;-)   Especially when I
don't know which file might be to blame - is it an APM problem (even
though disabling APM support in kernel does not help) or something else?

How do the contrast/volume adjustments, status displays etc. work?  I
would think the keys cause some special interrupts which run BIOS routines
or something like that.  Or maybe not..

(I want to run 1.5 because 1.4 had no support the the Aviator WLAN cards..
and the audio driver in 1.5 seems to work better, too.)

  -jm