Subject: irqs on sony vaio z600re
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Patrick Welche <prlw1@newn.cam.ac.uk>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/30/2000 18:10:53
I am having trouble with a sony vaio pcg-z600re, which I think is labelled
505 something in the US, and I think the reason is:

uhci0: interrupting at irq 9
fxp0: interrupting at irq 9
cbb0: interrupting at irq 9

they're all on irq 9. I have

# Configure PCI using BIOS information
options         PCIBIOS                 # PCI BIOS support
options         PCIBIOSVERBOSE          # PCI BIOS verbose info
options         PCIBIOS_ADDR_FIXUP      # fixup PCI I/O addresses
#options        PCIBIOS_BUS_FIXUP       # fixup PCI bus numbering
options         PCIBIOS_INTR_FIXUP      # fixup PCI interrupt routing
#options        PCIBIOS_IRQS_HINT=0x0a00 # PCI interrupts hint. IRQ 9 or 11
#options        PCIBIOS_INTR_GUESS      # see pcibios(4)
options         PCIINTR_DEBUG           # super-verbose PCI interrupt fixup

in its kernel config file if that is relevant, and it's running 1.5H of
23 October.

Any suggestions on what I could try next?

Cheers,

Patrick