Subject: Re: i386 1.5_BETA binaries available
To: Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>
From: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/23/2000 05:29:16
    Date:        Sat, 21 Oct 2000 17:22:51 +0200
    From:        Frank van der Linden <fvdl@wasabisystems.com>

  | Please test them, especially the installation floppies.

I did an "upgrade" of a 1.4.1 system using the 1.5_BETA sets, everything
worked fine, other than that sysinst complained about /usr/include/i386
not being empty (then renamed it to i386.old - which looks like it
contains everything that would have previously been there) and some other
complaint about something related to pcvt (I thought it said it was
renaming that to .old as well, but if it did, I can't find it).

Sorry, at the time I didn't think to make a note of exactly what it was
saying.   Does sysinst leave a log file anywhere (on the installed system)
of what it has done?   If not, should it?

kre