Subject: Re: little problems
To: faisal <faisal_gillani@flashmail.com>
From: Frederik Meerwaldt <frederik@freddym.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/22/2000 10:59:04
Hi.

Please see the manual pages...

> can you please answer these little questions of mine ?
> 1. what is the command to find out the version of netbsd you are using ?

uname -a gives you all Information you need.

> 2. what is the command to rename a file ?

mv <from> <to>

> 3. after i install apache server from my package collection i wont start
> doesnt even give any error.

Is the process started? (ps ax | grep httpd)

> 4. Is anyone out there using webmin on netbsd ?

Yup... But you don't need it. Everythings much faster without it :-)

--
Best Regards,
	Freddy

Frederik Meerwaldt  ICQ: 83045387  Homepage: http://www.freddym.org
 Bavaria/Germany              OpenVMS and Unix Howtos and much more
   FREEBSD, NETBSD, OPENBSD, TRU64, OPENVMS, ULTRIX, BEOS, LINUX