Subject: Re: PCI only machine?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Michael Wanka <Tom@Wanka.at>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/21/2000 17:58:36
Hi,

do you mean machines that have PCI and ISA but only PCI cards
used (most office PCs I use to work with are that), or ones that have
no PCI slots (have some around) or ones that have no ISA at all
(found on some hardware that uses passive/semipassive backplanes
on ACTI or PC98 compliant hardware), assuming that some generic
hardware is still realised as ISA devices from what I found (COM
and LPT and keyboard controllers seem to be ISA devices in some
machines)?

mike