Subject: Re: clear screen when logout
To: Grey Wolf <greywolf@siteROCK.com>
From: Ben Collver <collver@softhome.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/18/2000 23:23:11
It seems like in situations where the terminal is used by many people and
thus extra "privacy" is desirable, it will usually be a single type of
terminal that you can specify, even if coming over a modem.

--
Ben Collver -- collver@softhome.net
Your fellow-man? Divide the epithet: Say rather, you're the fellow, he the man.