Subject: IPv6
To: NetBSD Port-I386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/14/2000 22:06:54
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
I have gone over the entire FAQ from the web site www.netbsd.org on IPv6, and
studied the KAME www.kame.net site pages. And I am confused. Support is
indicated for Versions after 1.4. But that is where it leads off. How is it
accomplished? Do I have to download the stack, from KAME location? Also add the
script additions that I have noticed? Also the Freenet discussion is also
confusing. Is there a routing problem with Freenet? And now the relevant
question: I have a dynamic connection to my ISP, exactly what can be
accomplished from there? Is that where I contact Freenet to set up something
from there?
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps one of
the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."