Subject: RE: Lucent DSDV LTMODEM
To: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/11/2000 00:07:00
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
I hate to sound like the classic cynic, and kvetch, but you forgot to include
me in this complements group. Especially I was the first one on this group to
so advise Michael Richardson that what he has is what the makers called a
'Windows only Modem'. But thank you anyway for agreeing with Jared, and
Michael, on this one, David Burgess. And all three of you are the winners of my
current prize. One week aboard DeepSpace Nine, as a guest of Commander Kira.
Now remember do not buy anything from the barman at the club.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps one of
the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."