Subject: Re: Lucent DSDV LTMODEM
To: Bill Hudspeth <wjhud@qwestonline.com>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/09/2000 21:03:14
On Mon, 9 Oct 2000, Bill Hudspeth wrote:

: I have an Actiontec PCI V90. that has a hardware controller and I
: believe it will be supported in 1.5. If not, I have the code for a patch
: in 1.4. You'd have to make 1.4 tho.

It's one in a million, that's for sure.  It'd be nice if the real
controller-based PCI modems were listed somewhere; too many modem hardware
manufacturers think "PCI" == "fast enough computer that it can spare cycles
from Windows to chew on DSP data and do what the modem should be doing
independently".

--
-- Todd Vierling <tv@wasabisystems.com>  *  http://www.wasabisystems.com/