Subject: RE: tokenring at installation
To: None <fhensley@hyphentec.com>
From: Ernst du Toit <et1@attglobal.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/09/2000 21:16:54
Hi

If the green and yellow LEDs are flashing alternately then - IIRC - the card
has not been configured. I can't remember if the 'not configured bit' meant the
PnP part or the ifconfig bit. What does dmesg say? Do you see trX?

The good news is that I did have the card running on 1.4.x when I was on a
token ring network.

--et

E-Mail: Ernst du Toit <et1@attglobal.net>
Date: 09-Oct-00