Subject: RE: error message
To: ERNESTO GUEVARA <olvidarteesmasdificil@hotmail.com>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/08/2000 21:42:51
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
If I remember correctly, under the BSD version of Unix, when the program makes
a "bad system call", it promptly dumps the memory of the action into a special
holding area which contains these core files, you can the analyze it, to find
out what happened from all of that Bantha droppings. The problem is, is that
unless you really understand machine language, you haven't got a prayer, to
find out. Apparently this holds for NetBSD, as well as the Founders.
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps one of
the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."