Subject: Re: Kingston AT/LANtic NIC
To: Jared D. McNeill <jmcneill@invisible.yi.org>
From: Ben Collver <collver@softhome.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 10/01/2000 16:05:49
I used an AT/LANtic based NIC (not Kingston) a few years ago in a Linux
box, it worked fine.  Donald Becker wrote a soft config program for Linux
which you can find at http://www.scyld.com/diag/atlantic.html

Ben

--
Ben Collver -- collver@softhome.net
Your fellow-man? Divide the epithet: Say rather, you're the fellow, he the man.