Subject: RE: Support for 16650?
To: None <mason@primenet.com.au>
From: Gregg C Levine <hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/29/2000 00:34:52
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
As I recall the NS16450, IS the I8250. I will check my TI databooks, however, I
rarely get into that kind of problem, here at this shop.
By the way, where did you get your information from?
----
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps one of
the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))