Subject: Re: Minimal NetBSD
To: None <dribbling@thekeyboard.com>
From: Frederik Meerwaldt <frederik@freddym.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/27/2000 20:14:47
> Hello Heiko!

I'm not Heiko, but I hope that this doesn't make sense.
Hi!

>   HWR> Just mount its disk(s) over NFS and compile over NFS.
>
> You make that sound so simple, I have to admit I wouldn't
> know where to start!  <grin>

That's a problem which we can fix. Either you have a computer with a
boot-rom on your NetWork Interface, then you can boot the machine over
bootp, else you have to create a Boot-Floppy and then configure it to
mount / via NFS.

It shouldn't be a problem.
If there are any additional questions, mail me
--
Best Regards,
	Freddy

Frederik Meerwaldt  ICQ: 83045387  Homepage: http://www.freddym.org
 Bavaria/Germany              OpenVMS and Unix Howtos and much more
   FREEBSD, NETBSD, OPENBSD, TRU64, OPENVMS, ULTRIX, BEOS, LINUX