Subject: auvia0 stuck at 48kHz
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?P=E5llen?= <pollen@astrakan.hig.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 09/25/2000 09:56:29
Hi!

Some days ago I posted about my auvia that didn't get attached by the
kernel, complaining about some variable samplerate. Someone told me to try
to ignore that part in the kernel. I did so, it got attached and I heard
spme nice sound when playing with mpg123. When listening once more I
realized that the audio seems to be stuck at 48kHz. I'm willing to do some
testings/changes in the kernel source if someone can help me a little bit
with this.

dmesg:

auvia0 at pci0 dev 7 function 5: VIA VT82C686A AC'97 Audio (rev 0x21)
auvia0: interrupting at irq 11
auvia0: ALC47 codec; Wolfson Microelectronics 3D
audio0 at auvia0: full duplex, mmap, independent

--=20
/P=E5llen - http://www.astrakan.hig.se/~pollen
          telnet://mumindalen.astrakan.hig.se